Service process - billing
The Aurora EAP must receive all applicable paperwork within 30 days of each session. Our standard paperwork includes:
- 265 - Client Data Form (First Session)
- 273 - Statement of Understanding (First Session)
- 275 - Release of Information (if applicable)
- 276 - EAP Case Closing Summary Form (Last Session)
- 281 - Freedom of Choice Affidavit (if applicable)
- 282 - Invoice (All Sessions)
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free if you have trouble viewing these files.
To initiate payment for Onsite Employer Services, Affiliates must submit our completed Invoice within 30 days of the EAP Service.
The Aurora EAP will only pay for EAP Services that have been approved.
The Aurora EAP shall pay Affiliates for EAP Services within 60 days of the receipt of all completed paperwork. Payment is contingent upon completion of all Affiliate responsibilities including, but not limited to, submission of all required paperwork.