Work-Life Balance Services
The Aurora EAP has been an industry leader in offering work-life balance services designed to meet the needs of the changing workforce. Our enhanced service package includes:
Child care resources and referrals
- Our child care specialists can help your employees handle a variety of child care responsibilities.
- When employees call, we can help them assess needs, explore available options and recommend effective solutions, whether it's information only or a child care search.
- Information folders are available on parenting topics such as first-time parents, back-to-school, summer care and college planning.
Elder care resources and referrals
- Our knowledgeable elder care specialists will guide employees through the vast array of elder care resources and help them find solutions that are right for their family situation, based on qualifications, location and costs.
- We can also provide information on a variety of topics related to the needs of aging family members and those who care for them.
The Aurora EAP provides up to 30 minutes of free telephone or face-to-face consultation with a participating attorney on a range of legal concerns, including:
- Consumer issues
- Financial issues
- Personal and family legal issues
- Property or real estate matters
For services beyond the initial 30 minutes, employees receive a discount of 25% off the provider's normal hourly fee.
Many consumers find they can save time and money by choosing mediation as a first step in resolving legal issues. Mediation specialists are trained to address the emotional causes as well as the legal aspects of disputes. The Aurora EAP provides up to 30 minutes of free telephone consultation with a network mediator on topics such as:
- Car accidents/insurance disputes
- Contractual and consumer disputes
- Divorce and child custody
- Real estate
- Landlord/tenant matters
Adoption information services
For those considering adoption, Aurora EAP work-life specialists are available to share information on:
- Adoption choices
- Adoption community resources and support groups
- Anticipated costs
- Referrals to adoption agencies and attorneys
Financial stress is one of the most frequently reported issues affecting employees both at home and at work. The Aurora EAP provides up to 30 minutes of free telephone consultation with financial professionals who can offer sound, objective advice on a range of financial concerns including:
- Budget assistance
- Credit and debt issues
- College funding
EAP work-life services also offer unlimited access to website resources on legal and financial issues – including forms, financial tools and a complete library of in-depth articles and information from experts in the field.